Todays make-up look is inspired by the extremely beautiful Jourdan Dunn!.. she looks stunning in this very simple yet versatile look. This look may not be a party or festive look but a very nice look for the day time. It can be amped up by adding a bold lip colour to get that simple yet sleek look.
This is the photo inspiration…
My version is …
This look was achieved by..
1. Prepping my skin with some moisturiser.. I did not use a face primer but you definitely could if you’re going out for the day and need your make-up to last a long time.
2. Putting on my favourite foundation of the moment my Nars sheer glow in Syracuse and adding on my concealer the Mac Prolong wear in NC42.
3. Then onto the brows I used Dolly Wink’s eyebrow pencil and Benefits gimme brow to try and keep them in place (sadly did not succeed in that )
4. Added Blush from the Estee Lauder Modern Chic Face Palette which is a soft pinky shade.. its No 02, Pink kiss. Also I put on Nars Lovejoy for a bit of contour.
5. On the eyelids I primed them using my fav. base from Mac the Painterly paint pot and then went over it with No.10 Ivory slipper eyeshadow from the Estee Lauder Modern Chic Face Palette.
6. Then I added the eyeliner using Dolly winks black eyeliner.
7. For the lips I used Mac’s lipliner in Spice and over that Mac’s Viva Glam II but I also added Mac’s Faux which gave it more of a pink tone.
8. Loads of Mascara for the eyelashes as I did not want to use falsies ..I used Bourjois’s Volume X10 mascara.
9. Set my make-up with Mac’s Studio Careblend pressed powder in Medium Dark. I also used the elf high definition under eye setting powder.
Pics of some of the products used. Hope this was helpful for you to create a very wearable everyday look and a nude that does not completely wash you out.
P.s.- Spice is a great lipliner for tan skin tones, and if you want to add a bit more colour to the lips just fill the lips with this colour and then put on your nude lipstick.